- Any kind of key-value. Clients can choose how to structure data.
- No data mutation APIs are provided.
- Data is never overwritten, so multiple versions of the same key co-exist and are verifiable.
- Tamper-evident history system.
- Clients and auditors want cryptographic proof of data inclusion and historical consistency in real time.
- If tampered, clients and auditors will notice that and take actions.
- Data ownership is verifiable by clients and auditors.
- Sign your data using Public-Key Cryptography.
- Keys additions and revocations are immutably stored into the database.
- Powered by immudb